As a woman I definitely understand men’s dilemma about not knowing what we want, cause we honestly don’t know what we want so men might as well stop trying to know what women want. BUT, for a single woman, i have been trying to find out what men really want out of a relationship, their partner, work, life… I hope this post will be interactive so both genders will benefit.
To all the men out there, especially on wordpress, and especially my bloggers friends, please do tell us, poor single women what you want. Use the list below for reference if you want:
- Should i wear make-up?
- Should i be skinny?
- Should i open my mouth and try to have a conversation?
- is it ok to talk politics? religion? finance?
- Should i be the strong woman that I am or play drama queen?
- Should i offer to pay half the bill?
- Should i wear high heels? I am tall already.
- Should i be skinny or average is okay?
- Should i wear all my clothes even to a casual outing?
- Should i offer to meet you there or make you pick me up?
- Should i play financially dependent on a male figure in my family? Even if I am not.
- Should i pay half of my trip if we travel together even if you can afford it?
- Should i keep my mouth shut even when you are wrong?
- Should i nag?
- Should i make the conversation sound like I am learning from you even if my knowledge i that area can teach a school?
- Would my expensive car intimidate you?
- Should i be super woman? or Cinderella?
- IS it okay if I like Rock music?
- Is it okay if i am a single mom of two? I just want a date and some casual sex. Not a new husband (no thank you)
Men say men are easy to handle, simple beings, what we see is what we get, bla bla bla. That doesn’t seem to work anymore. Your help is highly appreciated cause it might help me get a date (laid) before i turn old and ugly. Dear ladies, your opinion is appreciated as well (#lebanonobserver). I am 38 and i can’t seem to figure this thing out. If i act strong they flee, if i act weak i’m a drama queen, if i eat a salad i’m boring, if i eat a burger i’m an insatiable cow, if i keep quiet i am opinionless, if i say my mind i am opinionated… So Botox is bad, yet wrinkles are a “forever alone” neon sign, Boob job is plastic yet natural boobs are disgusting and a sight to avoid……………………………………….
New Year resolutions: eat less, drink less, travel more, have a boyfriend, laugh more and put some goddamn money aside… Should i even try to understand men in 2014? is it possible? achievable? I am willing if you think I should.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, ALL THE WAY FROM LEBANON, A TINY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST.